The Potter County Education Council serving Potter and McKean Counties has openings for part-time Career and Vocational Mentor-Aides to serve within Galeton Area School District and Oswayo Valley School District.
These part-time positions are available through the beginning of June 2024 (approximately 25 hours per week for the 2023-2024 school year. It is anticipated that this will be a recurring position each school year (approximately 40 weeks each year). A job description may be reviewed at the Education Council office at 5 Water Street in Coudersport, PA (814-274-4877).
- Minimum high school Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Appropriate work experience with older children (Grades 3-12).
- Knowledge or work experience in business or
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Must have a valid Pennsylvania Driver’s License and safe driving history.
Interested applicants should send the following to the Potter County Education Council at 5 Water Street, PO Box 5, Coudersport, PA 16915 or via email to Dr. Michele Moore
- Resumé with cover letter
- Three current (less than one-year old) letters of professional reference
- Appropriate clearances including PA Act 151 Child Abuse Clearance, PA Act 34 Criminal Record Check, a current PA FBI Clearance (Education Versions)
- A negative TB test result
The cover letter should be addressed to Dr. Michele Moore, Executive Director. You may be asked to complete an employment application upon review of your initial application materials. E.O.E.